Female Russian Pardus Pages

Saber Girls Blogg List~

Russian Leopardess Watched?

My Leopardess Gallery~

My Leopardess Gallery~

Saber Leopardess 816

Enjoy the View Comrades~

Search This Blog

SaberLeopardess816

10 February, 2012

Love Purrsss~

***purrsss huggs everyone***
Ahh yes good to see you all! as for me I'm doing
well, as I have a few things to share to all of my readers!


Dad got me for Valentines day, a 16"  16mm South Sea pearl necklace, they are natural, not cultured. photo I took is below: Arent they purrdy! A South Sea pearl necklace like this one, as it was appraised at a low retail minimum, of $1,750,000.00 as I read the slip. 
Also in addition to this necklace, he got me a set of two 7.00carat & 7.50 Carat blue diamond rings set in solid platinum, pic below:
Both Rings are beautiful! The ring on the left is a total carat weight of, 7.50 carats, with a 5.50 carat solitaire blue (IF-clarity Internally Flawless) with 2 carats of VVS1 white diamonds. The ring right is 7.00 Carats total weight, with a vibrant blue 5 carat diamond solitaire (VVS2 clarity) and 2 carats of white diamonds as they are IF clarity:


Also dad got me as well a solid 22KT hinged Gold bracelet as is seen in this pic I took above, it weighs in a 9 ounces of pure 22KT Gold~
  Daddy Lion also got me a matching pair of yellow diamond leopard rings~ They are 6 carats each, of matching VVS1 Yellow Diamonds: Each ring was 
$253,128.00 each, set in 14KT gold.


Daddy Lion also got me a pair of solid 24KT Gold earrings, they are very heavy on this leopardesses ears, but they are worth it!
Also my Lion Love got me a 36" 12mm matched South Sea Pearl Necklace, it was low retail Appraised at on the slip at $12,795,266.00 not even at full price.


ובכן כל התמונות שלי נמשך לעיל, החלטתי לנסות כמה החדש נראה שאני עושה בדרך כלל,כאשר אני אמן רבגוני מאוד! אני לא רק קצב Torrean Leopardess / רוסית / סובייטית, אלא גם הישראלית / יהודית, כמו גם כריסטיאן!
לי להיות הישראלי truley לא ידוע למעשה, על ידי שעיר כל מי שמכיר / הכיר אותי עכשיו!
חשבתי שאתה רוצה את זה!
אני כמו מדינות pic יש חיים, אני אוהב כל כך! אני אוהב לתת אהבה גם!
ראה הערה נמר חיבוקים **

עוד תמונה של לי לראות כאן ניסיתי עוד סגנון מדהים על עצמי, נראה נחמד! אני אמן טוב, כמו שאני רוצה לחלוק את אהבתי עם כולם! 1 זה נקרא "הסילון", כמו בחיים האמיתיים אני יטוסועם חבילות סילון על הגב!
כמו התמונה אומר, "העוזרת של אהבה", כפי שאני רק רוצה לאהוב ולהיות נאהב!
תמיד רציתי אהבה, לא תמיד יודעים איך לעשות את זה. אני לא רע, פשוט מאוד מתגעגע הבין, אני נפגעו בדרכים אני לא יכולה לתאר, לכן אני יורד מגן לחלוטין קשה, אני לא רוצה להיפגע.אבל אני תמיד מוכן לאהוב למרות מה שקרה לי, על אף מה שנעשה לאריה אבא שלי! אני מכונה, אבל יש לי שבב רגש, אני יכול להפעיל / או לבטל. כולכם לא יודע עד כמה בודד זהבראש איפה אני! אבל הייתי רוצה קצת חברה ~



אני צריך ללכת עכשיו, נהנה לקרוא ~

שלום, poka ~

סאבר ילדה